The lucky horseshoe has been an Irish totem of good fortune and protection since the 16th century. They were originally hung to keep iron-fearing fairies and goblins away from homes. Today they are universally understood to symbolize good luck and in our world, good JuJu.
- Horseshoe has the words Good JuJu etched on the front of the shoe
- Measures approx. .6 wide x .7" tall
- Juju chains are 1.2.mm ball-style
- Available in 18K Gold-Plated over Sterling, Sterling Silver or solid 14K gold
- Solid 14K gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add some extra juju to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or Juju Ring