The lucky horseshoe has been an Irish totem of good fortune and protection since the 16th century. They were originally hung to keep iron-fearing fairies and goblins away from homes. Today they are universally understood to symbolize good luck and in our world, GOOD JuJu.
- Horseshoe has the words Good JuJu etched on the front of the shoe
- Measures approx. .8" tall x .7" wide at the base
- Available in 18K gold-plated, sterling silver or solid 14K gold
- Solid 14K gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add a chain
- Add some extra juju to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or Juju Ring