Designed on the coast of Turkey exclusively for JuJu, these beautiful evil eye bells are strung with handblown glass beads, evil eyes and copper bells.
The evil eye has been used for centuries as protection against misfortune. It reflects bad juju away from the home creating a safe space for loving and living. Bells are rung to clear and protect sacred spaces. They are also often sounded to usher in new beginnings.
- The Aegean collection is shades of aqua, sea-green and cobalt
- Each piece is one of kind and colors will vary
- Some glass beads are opaque and some are translucent
- Handblown glass beads and copper bell strung on natural twine
- Measures approx. 14" beads to bell, bell measures approx. 1.5"