The lucky horseshoe has been an Irish totem of good fortune and protection since the 16th century. They were originally hung to keep iron-fearing fairies and goblins away from homes. Today they are universally understood to symbolize good luck and in our world, Good JuJu.
- Horseshoe measures .75" x .1"
- Available in 14K Gold-Plated, Sterling Silver or 14K Gold
- 14K Gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add a chain
- Add some extra juju to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or Juju Ring
- Ships with a story card detailing the significance of the charm