Known as the Patron Saint of Sight, St. Lucy is often depicted with a dish containing her two eyes. Legend has it that as a small girl she refused an arranged marriage and was sentenced to death. Wishing instead to dedicate herself to the poor, she gouged her own eyes out in order to thwart advances from her suitor. St. Lucy was a revolutionary woman of focus and conviction. Wear her magical eyes to protect your singular vision.
- Charm only, add a chain
- St. Lucy Eyes measures approx. .75" x.75"
- Available in 14K gold-plated, sterling silver or 14K gold
- Gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add some extra JuJu to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or JuJu Ring
- Ships with a story card detailing the significance of the charm