Laxmi is the Hindu Goddess of abundance, wealth and beauty. Here she sits on an eight petaled lotus flower. Elephants sit at her side emptying pitchers of water. The constant flow of water reminds the devout that with attention and care, material and spiritual prosperity are possible.
Om is the sound of the universe, the hum that existed before all the noise. It represents the past, the present and the future. It reminds you to surrender and let go.
Golden citrine is the stone of manifestation. It enhances mental clarity, helping to illuminate the way even in the stormiest of conditions. It lends courage and fortitude so that you can practice acceptance.
- Ideal for anybody working towards a goal, these three charms help clear the way and put you in sync with the universe
- Laxmi measures .75" around
- Om measure .5"
- Golden Citrine measures .75" x .75"
- Juju chains are 20" ball-style
- Available in gold-plated, sterling silver or 14K gold
Gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery