Juju’s Cancer Care Kit is a meaningful gift for anyone undergoing treatment for cancer. Lovingly curated by our Co-Founder and two-time cancer survivor, each natural and beautiful item was chosen with the care and comfort of the cancer patient in mind.
Packaged in a beautiful gift box, it contains a detailed description of each product and a handwritten gift note.
Andraab x Juju Shawl
Stay warm and cozy at the hospital with our cheery rainbow-hued shawl.
- Andraab is a luxury textile company that specializes in hand-crafted textiles using traditional weaving methods that are over six centuries old.
- Our shawl is hand-woven exclusively for Juju of the finest Kashmiri wool and silk.
- Large shawl size wraps easily around chilly shoulders, measures 38" x 78"
- Dry clean only.
Upstate x Juju Hibiscus Hand-Dyed Silk Pillowcases
Protect tender hair follicles and moisturize dehydrated skin with 100% hypoallergenic silk charmeuse pillowcases.
Ideal for chemo patients experiencing hair loss; silk doesn't tug on delicate hair follicles.
- Silk is hand-dyed with all-natural hibiscus flowers.
- Standard size pillowcases measure 21" x 32"
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Olie x Juju Calming Face Oil
A perfect post-treatment calming and purifying face oil that smells out of this world.
- Calms sensitivities and soothes inflammation, the perfect treatment for dry red chemo-burned cheeks.
- Helps to shields skin from environmental exposures.
- Improves acne, rosacea, eczema and scarring.
- Contains: toning lavender, balancing chamomile, organic marula and organic camellia oil for anti-aging.
- 5ml. travel size
Kahina x Juju Lip + Face Balm
Heavenly all-natural balm soothes dry lips and relieves bruising from injection sites.
- Velvety base includes shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, and mango nut butter for nourishment and moisturizing.
- Includes immortelle which aids in healing, cell turnover, and relieving headaches and bruising.
- Blue Tansy, sourced from a women’s cooperative in Morocco, is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Also contains calming calendula, antioxidant rich carrot seed oil, and nourishing sea buckthorn seed.
- Delicately scented with geranium and neroli.
Healing Heart Quartz Crystal
Juju's go-to crystal for healing, purification and holding during treatment.
- Hand-cut rock crystal is known as the Master Healer. The stone stimulates the immune system, dispels negative energy, and draws out pain.
- It is a highly programmable stone. When first carried it is recommended to set an intention and let the Master Healer get to work.
Indian Puja Thread
Tie this sacred red thread onto the wrist of everybody in your inner-circle.
The symbolic act of tying the string literally tethers you to that person and the support and care that they offer.
- Wearing works as a gentle reminder of the unconditional care and support they provide, they've got you.
- In India, Hindus tie this sacred string on loved one's wrists to mark the beginning of any sacred endeavor or new chapter.
- Typically, it is tied on the left wrist for women, and the right for men.
The Good Juju Ring
Radiate good juju wherever you go, even when it’s to the hospital.
- The Juju Ring reminds you to bring good juju wherever you go. When you choose to bring it, people will feel it.
- The circle symbolizes the commonality of the human experience, encouraging you to step into the flow. A person with good juju radiates compassion, caring and connectedness, the best kind of contagious.
- Each ring is stamped with the words GOOD JUJU
- Can be worn on the finger or on a chain, measures a size 7
Sandalwood Intention Mala Beads
Mala beads are used in sacred practices and are popular for meditation.
- The simple act of wearing the beads around the neck, or on the wrist, brings with it a sense of peace and calm.
- Set an intention when you first receive your Mala, they can work as a reminder of your goals.
- Our sandalwood Mala Beads smell great are hand-cut in India and strung onto holy thread.