The lucky horseshoe has been an Irish totem of good fortune and protection since the 16th century. They were originally hung to keep iron-fearing fairies and goblins away from homes. Today they are universally understood to symbolize good luck and in our world, GOOD JuJu.
- Charm only, add a chain
- Horseshoe has the words Good JuJu etched on the front of the shoe
- Measures approx. 1.5" x 1" - this is the JUMBO version of our standard Good JuJu Horseshoe
- Available in 14K gold-plated, sterling silver or solid 14K gold
- Solid 14K gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add some extra JuJu to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or JuJu Ring
- Ships with a story card detailing the significance of the charm