The JuJu Semicolon Charm is a nod to the movement bringing awareness to people suffering from depression, anxiety and addiction. The semicolon was chosen as a symbol by Amy Bleuel, Founder of Project Semicolon, as it represents a continuation in a phrase, not an ending. A mental health diagnosis is not a life sentence, it’s a blip and life can go on from there. Wear the JuJu Semicolon charm as part of your daily armor and to show solidarity with others in the fight against mental illness.
The Mano Cornuto (horned hand in Italian) is a gesture made to ward off the evil eye. The two fingers represent animal horns of protection. Wearing the Mano Cornuto creates an impermeable safe space around the wearer keeping bad juju at bay.
- Depression charm measures approx. .6" around
- Mano Cornuto measures approx. .5"
- Juju chains are 1.2.mm ball-style
- Available in 14K Gold-Plated, Sterling Silver or solid 14K gold
- 14K Gold is made to order, please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Add some extra juju to your jangle with a symbolic crystal or Juju Ring